When I wrote about drugs in kids today I found myself wondering where in the world I would be able to find the proceedings of this ongoing hearing regarding the FDA.
While ranting at length, a friend pointed me to Congress’ publications online. (thanks Joe!)
To be more specific, what I am looking for will probably show up here with the House Committee on Energy and Commerce Committee Hearings for the 108th Congress . Here we can read about all kinds of interesting hearings:
- SARS: Assessment, Outlook, and Lessons Learned
- A System Overwhelmed: The Avalanche of Imported, Counterfeit, and Unapproved Drugs into the U.S.
- Can Tobacco Cure Smoking? A Review of Tobacco Harm Reduction
- Legislative Efforts to Combat Spam
- Blackout 2003: How did it Happen and Why?
- Identity Theft: Assessing the Problem and Efforts to Combat it
- College Recruiting: Are Student Athletes Being Protected?
- The Ultra Deepwater Research and Development: What are The Benefits?
- EPA’s Resource Conservation Challenge
- Online Pornography: Closing the Door on Pervasive Smut
- Problems with the E-Rate Program: Waste, Fraud, and Abuse Concerns in the Wiring of Our Nation’s Schools to the Internet Part 1
- Parents Be Aware: Health Concerns about Dietary Supplements for Overweight Children
See, a little something for everyone!